TEN YEARS TYPE 132 WIDE JEANS
Type 132 Jeans were the first Tender fit, and are a generous wide legged cut with a full seat and a high rise.
The front pocket mouths are bias-cut, to stretch out and fit the wearer’s hands over time, and an engineer’s pencil pocket is sewn into the corner of the right hand pocket stitch line. The square back pockets and the belt loops are all lined with English-woven cotton calico.
The waistband is closed with a Ten Years lost wax-cast brass button and the jeans are delivered in a screen printed anniversary tote bag.
- Made in England
- 16oz 25-dip rope dyed selvage denim woven in Japan
- Hand dip-dyed with woad
- Selvage outseam, pocket bags, and pocket mouth lining
- Straight cut side pockets will stretch to curve with wear
- Bartacked and riveted pencil pocket
- Riveted 2 button fly
- Lost wax cast brass tenth anniversary waistband button
- 100% cotton thread
- Delivered with a printed tenth anniversary cotton tote bag