TYPE 484 SHORT SLEEVE TESSERACT SHIRT
The short sleeved Tesseract Shirt is named for the geometric concept of a four-dimensional cube, where the faces fold in on themselves to form new cubic shapes. The shirt front panels are cut long then folded back in a zigzag to form a large pocket reaching from the front opening to the side seam. To prevent the folds causing too much bulk in a front placket, the buttons and buttonholes are mounted on a strip of cotton herringbone tape.
- Made in England
- Cut from lightweight ecru cotton warp/rope-dyed ring-spun indigo cotton weft right hand twill denim, ecru cotton lawn with individual indigo cotton pick yarns, plain ecru cotton lawn, or fine cotton cambric. All fabrics custom woven in England
- Rinsed to shrink, or dyed with fawn logwood or verdigris
- White real mother of pearl buttons
- Natural cotton herringbone tape button support
- 100% cotton thread shrunk to form puckered seams